7/7 funny moments
I hate when people ask questions during movies like do you not understand that the movie purposly doesn’t tell you things in order to build suspense
Two mama cats who gave birth at the same time, co-mothering their eight new babies.
However, I prefer to think of them as a lesbian cat couple.
lesbian cat couple yes good
i felt the otp coming on
ITS BACK ON MY DASH :D
I will always, ALWAYS reblog the lesbian cat moms
Raising their kittens together and being adorable little lesbian kittehs
Also that artwork is the best okay just
HAPPY LESBIAN CATS
So my heart just sort of happily exploded
Pfft, this is my first reblog in a month but even I will never not reblog lesbian kitty moms
Don’t know if we can look at Coke every the same way again. Be prepared to cringe when you watch the full video here.
sugar caramelizes when heated, more shocking news to follow
It’s like that guy setting coffee creamer on fire and being like “people drink this stuff!” and it’s like yeah, a dry powder suspended in air is flammable, shock horror.
Never show these guys how candy is made, they’ll shit themselves.
*quietly facepalms forever*
I hate when people try to prove foods are unhealthy using properties utterly unrelated to their value as foods. You can make anything sound gross if you want to.
Did you know that salt is the same chemical we use to defrost sidewalks?!?!
Did you know that water is a major component in pig urine?!?!
Did you know that bread is made of wheat that has been ground into a powder and artificially reconstituted into a loaf shape using a fungus?!?!
MILK COMES FROM COW TITTIES
Thank you sarah.
I think my favorite thing about this video is like hell yeah that’s a lot of sugar what the fuck do you think i paid for when I bought this drink? It better be a shit ton of sugar if I plan to get through your bullshit today.
I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
homestuck au where everything is the same but kanaya’s literally a moth. like she just lands on peoples noses to talk to them and give them fashion tips. ur just sittin there and kanaya moth land on ur nose to let u kno that ur eyeliner is off and recommend how to apply it better. mothnaya.